Monday, August 16, 2010

LOVE

Love is something rare that I thought I'd never find but I have and I've never been happier. YES we may have our ups and downs but at the end of the day we know what it is! This man has come into my life and SWEPT me off my feet. From day one everyone doubted him and in my ear feeding me BULLSHIT. "HES A SLUT, HES A HOE, HES A FREAK, GOT A DIFFERENT GIRL EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK." Yes ofcourse tell me ANYTHING. To me this was the person I came to at the end of the day when I had NO ONE to turn to and gave me relief from everything. I cant even BEGIN to describe the LOVE I have for this man, for he would kill for me and I will not hesitate to kill for him. I can say this is the only person I see myself with in the NEAR future, FOREVER, having a happy family. He is my man, bestfriend, family my baby, I love you BABYPOPPAALI...!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment